Vampires/Werewolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampires/Werewolves

This is a human site. You rp as a Vampire or Werewolf or just human.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boringest Lunch Ever.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alphonse

Alphonse

Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:49 pm

"Good luck finding any real meat here. Calling whatever they serve here 'meat' is offensive to meat" he said, prodding a fry with his finger and making a disgusted face.
Back to top Go down
Nikkoletta Thunder

Nikkoletta Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:51 pm

"Hey i never said it would be from here." she grabed his wrist and pulled him out of the school there was a BBQ "Wanna go there they have really good meat?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Alphonse

Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:57 pm

Alphonse sniffed deeply, the scent of meat making his mouth water. He licked his lips. "Why are we waiting?" he said, dragging Natalie behind him as he headed towards the BBQ
Back to top Go down
Nikkoletta Thunder

Nikkoletta Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:01 pm

"What r u getting?" she smiled "Im getting ribs the bones are fun to chew on." she flashed her white teeth
Back to top Go down
Alphonse

Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:08 pm

"Chicken drumsticks AND ribs" he said, grinning. He announced his order to the serving person and dropped a handful of money into their hand, hungrily eying the grills. "Don't s'pose you like racing" he said to her, collecting his order in both hands.
Back to top Go down
Nikkoletta Thunder

Nikkoletta Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:10 pm

She starred at him like he was crazy "R u kidding me? I LOVE races!!!! " she smiled
Back to top Go down
Alphonse

Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:16 pm

Alphonse swallowed a mouthful of chicken so that he could grin properly. "I thought that was against vampire code or something!" he said, meaning it as a joke. He took another bite of his chicken and finished it in about 2 seconds. "So what type of racing, cars or bikes or boats?"
Back to top Go down
Nikkoletta Thunder

Nikkoletta Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:19 pm

"All." she smiled "Dont tell justin but i have been to vampire races 2." she grinned
Back to top Go down
Alphonse

Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:23 pm

He raised an eyebrow "So it IS against the vampire code!" He smirked and finished off the rest of his lunch. Chewing the top of a bone idly, he stuck his hands in his pockets. "So" he said casually "I don't s'pose that you'd be allowed to say... Cliff-race"
Back to top Go down
Nikkoletta Thunder

Nikkoletta Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:25 pm

"My boyfriend does not control me." she smiled "and i dont control him aswell." her smile faded
Back to top Go down
Alphonse

Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:28 pm

"Why would you need to control him? That isn't really love" Alphonse pointed out as if it were obvious. The bone broke in his mouth with a loud snap.
Back to top Go down
Nikkoletta Thunder

Nikkoletta Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:31 pm

"Well i dont want to control him i just wish that he would not cheat on me." she starred down at the table
Back to top Go down
Alphonse

Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:38 pm

"He's cheating on you?" Alphonse asked, raising his eyebrows. He chewed on the bone, thinking. "Well" he said after a minute. "I'm not going to live forever or anything, but I always thought that when you live forever.... " he hesitated. "That relationships were different? I don't know" he shrugged
Back to top Go down
Nikkoletta Thunder

Nikkoletta Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:41 pm

"Well it was one time but it is still enough to make u mad." she starred at the table "He cryed when i walked out." "I gave him one more chance ya noe. ... he is very protective."

ooc: if u wanna hear the whole story look up 'nats day......help !!!
Back to top Go down
Alphonse

Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:53 pm

"Well, while where is he now then?" Alphonse rubbed his chin in mock thought. "Not protective enough to stop you having fun?" Alphonse could seem insensitive at times, but he was really a good person. He smiled
Back to top Go down
Nikkoletta Thunder

Nikkoletta Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:55 pm

"I dont care anymore." she smiled "i just want to have fun and then later tonight he will forget all about what happend today becuase wh will be to busy starring at me to notice he did not see me all day." she rolled her eyes
Back to top Go down
Alphonse

Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:01 pm

"What do vampires do for fun? Stalk people?" He said humorously, spitting out the remainders of the bone he'd been chewing.
Back to top Go down
Nikkoletta Thunder

Nikkoletta Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:03 pm

"Boy vamps: stare at girl Girl vamps: stare at boys." She rolled her eyes "Justin is more evolved then that though."
Back to top Go down
Alphonse

Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:07 pm

"Pfft. Sounds boring" Alphonse rolled his eyes. "And here I thought bloodsuckers were intelligent"
Back to top Go down
Nikkoletta Thunder

Nikkoletta Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:08 pm

"They r they r just obssessed with the opposite sex." She rolled her eyes
Back to top Go down
Alphonse

Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:17 pm

"But why?" Alphonse blinked; he didn't quite get it. "I mean, I'm kind of obsessed with guns but I don't spend all my time staring at them"
Back to top Go down
Nikkoletta Thunder

Nikkoletta Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:20 pm

"well they kinda like them more then just to kill people with." she sighed "i have no idea...i just walk down the hall way and all these boys r starring at me..." she starred for a sec them smiled "its weird."
Back to top Go down
Alphonse

Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:25 pm

"To be honest, I've never really noticed you before" Alphonse laughed sheepishly and shrugged. "I just try to avoid Bloodsuckers mostly" He looked at his hands awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Nikkoletta Thunder

Nikkoletta Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:26 pm

"its okay...i understand." she smiled "Im not much to notice."
Back to top Go down
Alphonse

Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:28 pm

"You aren't ugly though, or anything" he laughed. "Don't get the impression that I like you like that or anything" he added quickly, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boringest Lunch Ever.   Boringest Lunch Ever. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boringest Lunch Ever.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires/Werewolves :: Places :: School-
Jump to: